Director Harish Shankar teamed up with NTR for the first time the result was Ramayya Vastavayya. Released in 2013, the film ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office. Since then, Harish has been waiting for another opportunity to collaborate with the Young Tiger once again.
In a latest interview while promoting his soon-to-release gangster comedy, Valmiki, Harish Shankar said that NTR is his favorite actor and that he owes him a super hit. “NTR gave me a golden opportunity once, but I could not keep his trust. I am waiting for an opportunity to direct him again and this time, I will surely give him a memorable blockbuster,” Harish said.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings