Director Harish Shankar teamed up with NTR for the first time the result was Ramayya Vastavayya. Released in 2013, the film ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office. Since then, Harish has been waiting for another opportunity to collaborate with the Young Tiger once again.
In a latest interview while promoting his soon-to-release gangster comedy, Valmiki, Harish Shankar said that NTR is his favorite actor and that he owes him a super hit. “NTR gave me a golden opportunity once, but I could not keep his trust. I am waiting for an opportunity to direct him again and this time, I will surely give him a memorable blockbuster,” Harish said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement