Tamannah is now one of the busiest actresses down south and it’s only her hard work and dedication that has put her in such an enviable position. In a candid chat with a Telugu daily Eenadu she said “I only take what I deserve and I get it only through hard work. Till date I asked God only for two things. One is no matter how much I eat I should not put on more weight and the other thing is I wish to be born in the same family even in my next birth”.
Right now she is acting with Saif Ali Khan in a Bollywood flick apart from the films down south. She has also expressed her desire to work in Chadramukhi kind of roles and would also love to do special songs like Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai which got them good recognition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production