Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu had played a menacing villain Basi Reddy role in NTR and Trivikram’s 2018 faction drama, Aravindha Sametha. Jagapathi Babu had earned immense praise for his deadly makeover and performance in the movie.
But it looks like Jagapathi Babu himself is not entirely happy with his performance in the movie. He is watching some of his previous movies during this lockdown and recently watched Aravindha Sametha once again.
“I was not fully involved in a few scenes in Aravindha Sametha and I should have acted better. I realized that I was going through a bad mood while shooting for those scenes. I will make sure that this won’t repeat in my future projects,” Jagapathi Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish