Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu had played a menacing villain Basi Reddy role in NTR and Trivikram’s 2018 faction drama, Aravindha Sametha. Jagapathi Babu had earned immense praise for his deadly makeover and performance in the movie.
But it looks like Jagapathi Babu himself is not entirely happy with his performance in the movie. He is watching some of his previous movies during this lockdown and recently watched Aravindha Sametha once again.
“I was not fully involved in a few scenes in Aravindha Sametha and I should have acted better. I realized that I was going through a bad mood while shooting for those scenes. I will make sure that this won’t repeat in my future projects,” Jagapathi Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces that he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?