Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu had played a menacing villain Basi Reddy role in NTR and Trivikram’s 2018 faction drama, Aravindha Sametha. Jagapathi Babu had earned immense praise for his deadly makeover and performance in the movie.
But it looks like Jagapathi Babu himself is not entirely happy with his performance in the movie. He is watching some of his previous movies during this lockdown and recently watched Aravindha Sametha once again.
“I was not fully involved in a few scenes in Aravindha Sametha and I should have acted better. I realized that I was going through a bad mood while shooting for those scenes. I will make sure that this won’t repeat in my future projects,” Jagapathi Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next