Recently, several pictures of Kerala actress Amala Paul getting married to her Mumbai-based singer boyfriend Bhavinder Singh in a traditional style went viral on social media. However, Amala quickly clarified that she did not get married and that those photographs were from an ad shoot.
And in a latest interview, Amala said that she will open up about her marriage at an appropriate time. “I spoke about my love, I’ll speak about my wedding too,” Amala said, further adding that she is currently busy with several projects which are under different stages of production and that an announcement will be made once she wraps up all her current assignments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?