Amala Paul is back after a brief hiccup and says that she has her hands full with some interesting releases. Speaking about her separation from husband Vijay, Amala in an interview said that sometimes it is better to let go of those whom they love so that they can have a good life in the future.
The talented actress who married at a very young age says that she still loves Vijay and will stay happy with the good memories. Meanwhile, she will next be seen in a film opposite Dhanush which will be directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement