Amala Paul is back after a brief hiccup and says that she has her hands full with some interesting releases. Speaking about her separation from husband Vijay, Amala in an interview said that sometimes it is better to let go of those whom they love so that they can have a good life in the future.
The talented actress who married at a very young age says that she still loves Vijay and will stay happy with the good memories. Meanwhile, she will next be seen in a film opposite Dhanush which will be directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana