Anushka, one of the highest paid actresses down south, has several blockbuster hits and also disastrous flops to her credit. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she never lets success or failures impact her work.
The gorgeous lady said that no one should claim the credit when a film becomes a success as it belongs to everyone who worked hard on the film. Likewise, people should take responsibility if a film flops.
Explaining further, Anushka added that she takes complete responsibility for her failures as she believes she might have gone wrong in choosing the right director or story for her films. Sweety concludes saying that she practices yoga to prevent her flops impacting her work.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement