Anushka, one of the highest paid actresses down south, has several blockbuster hits and also disastrous flops to her credit. In her latest interview, Anushka said that she never lets success or failures impact her work.
The gorgeous lady said that no one should claim the credit when a film becomes a success as it belongs to everyone who worked hard on the film. Likewise, people should take responsibility if a film flops.
Explaining further, Anushka added that she takes complete responsibility for her failures as she believes she might have gone wrong in choosing the right director or story for her films. Sweety concludes saying that she practices yoga to prevent her flops impacting her work.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director