In a latest interaction with her fans on social media, actress Samantha was asked about the most difficult character she has portrayed so far. And Sam’s response was a tribute to her mentor and Ye Maya Chesave director Gautham Menon and her good friend Nandini Reddy.
“I always thought that portraying romance was difficult until I met Gautham Menon. I also thought comedy was tough until I met Nandini Reddy (Baby). As an actress, I don’t have any fears about any characters that I portray now,” Samantha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release