In a latest interaction with her fans on social media, actress Samantha was asked about the most difficult character she has portrayed so far. And Sam’s response was a tribute to her mentor and Ye Maya Chesave director Gautham Menon and her good friend Nandini Reddy.
“I always thought that portraying romance was difficult until I met Gautham Menon. I also thought comedy was tough until I met Nandini Reddy (Baby). As an actress, I don’t have any fears about any characters that I portray now,” Samantha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project