While one may think that film stars who draw insane amount of remunerations are immune to financial stress, here’s star heroine Shruti Haasan who says that she is facing financial issues.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Shruti said, “I am facing financial issues. I have loans to clear. I never ask my father for money and he would not refuse to help me out if I ask him. However, I want to lead an independent life without relying on anyone in matters related to money.”
Shruti went on to say that her profession doesn’t allow her to draw her salary daily and is full of risks. She also added that the ongoing lockdown has terribly disturbed the lives and livelihoods of the daily wagers in the film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections