While one may think that film stars who draw insane amount of remunerations are immune to financial stress, here’s star heroine Shruti Haasan who says that she is facing financial issues.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Shruti said, “I am facing financial issues. I have loans to clear. I never ask my father for money and he would not refuse to help me out if I ask him. However, I want to lead an independent life without relying on anyone in matters related to money.”
Shruti went on to say that her profession doesn’t allow her to draw her salary daily and is full of risks. She also added that the ongoing lockdown has terribly disturbed the lives and livelihoods of the daily wagers in the film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut