Kajal Aggarwal is both nervous as well as excited about the upcoming movie ‘Brahmotsavam’. She will be seen with Superstar Mahesh Babu in this movie and she has already worked with Mahesh before. The actress says that this prior experience helped her understand Mahesh in a better way.
“When you work with your co-star more than once, you get an idea about body language, timing as well as preferences. My previous working experience with Mahesh helped a lot for Brahmotsavam. I was able to understand his timing in a better way”, said Kajal.
Mahesh Babu’s big budget family entertainer is all set to hit the screens in a few days time and the movie is expected to have a record number of premieres across the world. Samantha is the other heroine in this movie and PVP Cinema is the production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal