Today is the birthday of the Angry Young Man of Telugu Cinema, Dr. Rajasekhar. The emotional star had a pretty solid run in the industry at one point of time, with hits like ‘Ahuthi’, ‘Ankusam’, ‘Talambralu’, ‘Magadu’, ‘Prathighatana’, ‘Allari Priyudu’ etc. His latest project , ‘Mahankaali’, has been delayed for a while now and efforts are being made to release it soon.
Rajasekhar interacted with media personnel on the occasion of his birthday and shared some interesting tidbits about his future prospects. “I want to act as a Bollywood villain. I hope I get a chance to do that soon”, he said.
The actor, who is also a doctor, revealed that he went back to practicing his profession over the past one year. “I have treated 5 cancer patients this year and I am glad I did that”, he said.
123telugu.com wishes Dr. Rajasekhar a very Happy Birthday!
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony