Veteran actress Aamani says that she wants to act with Megastar Chiranjeevi. Aamani is coming back for a second innings in the Telugu Film Industry with ‘Devasthanam’. In a recent interview, Aamani said that if there was anyone she would desire to act with, it would be Chiranjeevi.
“During my stint in the industry, I could not act with him even when I got the chance. I hope I can act with him once”, said the talented actress. When asked about her favourite heroines among the present lot, she picked Priyamani, Anushka and Nayanatara.
“I loved the way Anushka acted in Arundhati and Nayanatara’s performance in Sri Rama Rajyam was tremendous.”, said Aamani.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen