Veteran actress Aamani says that she wants to act with Megastar Chiranjeevi. Aamani is coming back for a second innings in the Telugu Film Industry with ‘Devasthanam’. In a recent interview, Aamani said that if there was anyone she would desire to act with, it would be Chiranjeevi.
“During my stint in the industry, I could not act with him even when I got the chance. I hope I can act with him once”, said the talented actress. When asked about her favourite heroines among the present lot, she picked Priyamani, Anushka and Nayanatara.
“I loved the way Anushka acted in Arundhati and Nayanatara’s performance in Sri Rama Rajyam was tremendous.”, said Aamani.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel