Hyderabadi girl, Amrin Qureshi made headlines when she signed two big Hindi films. They are also underway with the shoots and Amrin has opened up about her career for the first time in her career.
Speaking in an interview, she says “My goal is to act in story-oriented, script-driven films and to become a star heroine in all languages”. Amrin Qureshi is doing two Bollywood films.
One of them is ‘Cinema Chupista Mava’ which is being remade in Hindi as ‘Bad Boy’. Amrin is pairing with Namashi Chakraborty, son of popular actor, veteran hero Mithun Chakraborty. Raj Kumar Santoshi is Directing this film while Sajid Qureshi is producing the film,
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans