Hyderabadi girl, Amrin Qureshi made headlines when she signed two big Hindi films. They are also underway with the shoots and Amrin has opened up about her career for the first time in her career.
Speaking in an interview, she says “My goal is to act in story-oriented, script-driven films and to become a star heroine in all languages”. Amrin Qureshi is doing two Bollywood films.
One of them is ‘Cinema Chupista Mava’ which is being remade in Hindi as ‘Bad Boy’. Amrin is pairing with Namashi Chakraborty, son of popular actor, veteran hero Mithun Chakraborty. Raj Kumar Santoshi is Directing this film while Sajid Qureshi is producing the film,
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai