Young lass Kartheeka says that it is her dream to dance with Megastar Chiranjeevi. “Chiranjeevi garu and my mom Radha were famous for their dances. There is so much energy in his steps and it is my dream to dance with him. I hope I get a chance”, she says. She made the comments in an interview given to a leading film magazine.
As Kartheeka said, Chiranjeevi and Radha were extremely famous for their superb dances in the mid 80’s. Along with Radhika, she was widely hailed as one of the very few heroines who could dance with conviction opposite Chiranjeevi. Now that Kartheeka has aired her wish, let us see if something comes out of it.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake