Dr. D. Ramanaidu, who turns 76 today, spoke at length to the media about his journey so far and his experiences in the film industry. The iconic producer was born on June 6th 1936 in Karamchedu and he made his debut as a producer in 1963 with the film ‘Anuragam’.
“If Legend NTR is the seed of our empire, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao is the soul. Together, they gave me the hits I needed to build Suresh Productions into the production house it is today. Film Production has changed drastically over the years and it is not easy to make a film these days” , said Dr. Ramanaidu.
When asked about the present crop of actors, the veteran producer expressed his desire to remake ‘Ramudu – Bheemudu’ with Jr NTR. “I already expressed my desire to remake the film Ramudu – Bheemudu and I have conveyed the same to Jr NTR . I will remake the movie only if he acts in it, as he is the only one who can do justice to that role”, he said.
Dr. Ramanaidu is currently producing a Punjabi film and this movie will make him a Guinness record holder as the producer of films in 13 languages. 123telugu.com wishes Dr. Ramanaidu a very Happy Birthday .
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong