US-born Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel made her debut in Tollywood with Majnu in 2016. Since then, she has acted in only 5 movies, including Agnyaathavaasi and her latest outing Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. However, Anu says that she is in no hurry to sign more projects.
Expressing satisfaction about her career, Anu said in a latest interview with a popular English daily, “I don’t think I am slow, I just want to take it one at a time. I want to work in the industry for a long time, so I am in no hurry to sign projects. I don’t do a project unless it feels right. But I am happy with my career graph and the way it is progressing.”
Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Naga Chaitanya’s soon-to-release romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims