US-born Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel made her debut in Tollywood with Majnu in 2016. Since then, she has acted in only 5 movies, including Agnyaathavaasi and her latest outing Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. However, Anu says that she is in no hurry to sign more projects.
Expressing satisfaction about her career, Anu said in a latest interview with a popular English daily, “I don’t think I am slow, I just want to take it one at a time. I want to work in the industry for a long time, so I am in no hurry to sign projects. I don’t do a project unless it feels right. But I am happy with my career graph and the way it is progressing.”
Anu Emmanuel will next be seen in Naga Chaitanya’s soon-to-release romantic family entertainer, Sailaja Reddy Alludu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next