We know people who became actors when they wanted to become doctors. But famed Tamil director Murugadoss had a peculiar ambition in his early life. In fact, he never even wanted to become a director. During his early years, Murugadoss wanted to become a naxalite! This shocking piece of information was revealed by Murugadoss himself. “While studying in college, I was troubled by the problems in our society. But I did not know how to go about taking action regarding them. I considered being a naxalite to try and do something”, he says.
Ouch! So how and why did he change his violent decision? Read on . “I read somewhere that a small girl’s photo once prevented a battle from occurring. With the inspiration that a photo could change the world, I decided to take up the path of direction. This is why in my movies I try to incorporate scenarios that show the faults in society and how one can be made aware of them”.
Some have said that the pen is mightier than the sword, but perhaps a camera is better than both of them.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film