We know people who became actors when they wanted to become doctors. But famed Tamil director Murugadoss had a peculiar ambition in his early life. In fact, he never even wanted to become a director. During his early years, Murugadoss wanted to become a naxalite! This shocking piece of information was revealed by Murugadoss himself. “While studying in college, I was troubled by the problems in our society. But I did not know how to go about taking action regarding them. I considered being a naxalite to try and do something”, he says.
Ouch! So how and why did he change his violent decision? Read on . “I read somewhere that a small girl’s photo once prevented a battle from occurring. With the inspiration that a photo could change the world, I decided to take up the path of direction. This is why in my movies I try to incorporate scenarios that show the faults in society and how one can be made aware of them”.
Some have said that the pen is mightier than the sword, but perhaps a camera is better than both of them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career