Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most successful actresses in South India. She has scored a number of hits in Telugu and has acted with almost all the top stars.Kajal has also made a successful debut in Bollywood.
She has not signed any new project after ‘Baadshah’, but the actress is not worried too much about this brief lull. Looking back at her career, Kajal says that she was a pretty bad actress in those days. In an interview given to Sakshi, she said “I became an actress by chance and I never had any formal training in acting. Now, if I watch the films I did in the early days of my career, I feel very embarrassed. I have evolved as an actress with each and every film and I am now quite satisfied with my acting”.
Kajal further said that the film industry is like an ocean and affirmed that she would seek to learn continuously like a student, till the time she quits acting.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?