A couple of days ago, reports of actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu allegedly stating that he “used to be a huge admirer of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but not anymore” went viral in the media. These reports gained significance as they came after Vishnu expressed his displeasure on the union government’s decision to privatise the Vizag Steel Plant.
However, just when the reports started going viral on social media, Vishnu issued a clarification, stating that he never said that he wasn’t a fan of Modi and that he is still a huge admirer of the Prime Minister, putting an end to the speculations. Incidentally, Vishnu, during his Mosagallu promotional tour in Vizag, expressed his solidarity with the employees’ agitation to stop the proposed Vizag Steel Plant disinvestment move.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19