A couple of days ago, reports of actor-filmmaker Vishnu Manchu allegedly stating that he “used to be a huge admirer of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but not anymore” went viral in the media. These reports gained significance as they came after Vishnu expressed his displeasure on the union government’s decision to privatise the Vizag Steel Plant.
However, just when the reports started going viral on social media, Vishnu issued a clarification, stating that he never said that he wasn’t a fan of Modi and that he is still a huge admirer of the Prime Minister, putting an end to the speculations. Incidentally, Vishnu, during his Mosagallu promotional tour in Vizag, expressed his solidarity with the employees’ agitation to stop the proposed Vizag Steel Plant disinvestment move.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?