Star director Rajamouli was the special guest at the pre-release event of the much-awaited period action drama, KGF. Speaking at the event, the Baahubali maker was all praise for Yash and the film’s team.
“I had seen a few visuals of KGF when I went to Bangalore in summer this year. I was blown away by the grand visuals and the team’s 3-year-long hard work and passion. I had immediately called up Anil Thadani (Baahubali’s Hindi presenter), Shobu garu and Sai garu and asked them if they can do something to make KGF a pan-Indian film. I am truly happy that wish is coming true now,” said Rajamouli.
KGF, also starring Sreenidhi Shetty, is directed by Prasanth Neel. Sai Korrapati is releasing the film’s Telugu version. KGF will hit screens in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?