Star director Rajamouli was the special guest at the pre-release event of the much-awaited period action drama, KGF. Speaking at the event, the Baahubali maker was all praise for Yash and the film’s team.
“I had seen a few visuals of KGF when I went to Bangalore in summer this year. I was blown away by the grand visuals and the team’s 3-year-long hard work and passion. I had immediately called up Anil Thadani (Baahubali’s Hindi presenter), Shobu garu and Sai garu and asked them if they can do something to make KGF a pan-Indian film. I am truly happy that wish is coming true now,” said Rajamouli.
KGF, also starring Sreenidhi Shetty, is directed by Prasanth Neel. Sai Korrapati is releasing the film’s Telugu version. KGF will hit screens in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single