Yesterday, we reported that Puji Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri’s debut film, ‘Andhra Pori’, will be released on 15th May. The film is an official remake of the Marathi hit, ‘Time Pass’. The film’s unit met with the media to announce that the shooting has been completed and the post-production will kick start soon.
Speaking on the occasion, the film’s leading man, Akash, said that he was challenged by his father to do the film. ‘Andhra Pori’ is a sensitive romantic drama between a Telangana boy and an Andhra girl and requires sensible portrayal of emotions. Apparently, Jagan told Akash that he will not be considered a good actor if he did not perform well in this film.
Ulka Gupta plays the female lead and Raj Madiraju is the film’s director. Senior producer Ramesh Prasad of Prasad Labs is producing the film.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser