Puri Jagannadh is clearly not happy with the way a section of the media dealt with the drug abuse case after a special investigation team issued a notice to the director. Soon after meeting the officials in Hyderabad, Puri Jagannadh posted a video to clarify his stand on the issue and stated that he has never consumed any form of drugs.
“I’m a very responsible citizen and when I was called by the SIT, I met them today and answered all their queries. I’ll co-operate with them whenever they want me and I’ve huge respect for them,” Puri said. However, he took a strong objection to how his image was maligned by the media. “I’m really pained by the manner in which the media has portrayed me and others in this case, even before the investigation is complete. I know a lot of journalists personally and have a great rapport with them. But I never expected that a day like this would come. My family hasn’t stopped crying after reading the reports in the media,” he added.
Currently, Puri is busy wrapping up the shoot of Paisa Vasool which stars Balakrishna and Shriya in lead roles.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani