Accolades continue to pour in for Prince Mahesh Babu for his striking performance in the latest family drama Srimanthudu. The overall collections have zoomed past the 70 Crore mark and the phenomenal run is continuing in the second week as well.
In a media interaction, Mahesh has revealed that he was in tears when his dad Krishna praised his performance after watching the film. It is well known that Superstar Krishna along with his family has watched Srimanthudu on the release day and showered praises on Mahesh Babu for his top notch performance.
Directed by Koratala Siva, the movie features Shruti Haasan as the heroine.Veteran stars like Rajendra Prasad , Jagapathi Babu and Sukanya have essayed crucial roles in the film. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu