Svelte beauty Pragya Jaiswal is playing the female lead opposite Balakrishna in the upcoming action drama, Akhanda. Pragya will be seen in a powerful role in this Boyapati Srinu directorial. In a latest interview, Pragya revealed her working experience with Balayya.
“I was scared initially when Akhanda’s offer came to me. I had heard a lot about Balayya sir’s temper and was anxious about shooting with him. But it was only when I finally began shooting with him, that I realised that he is actually a very cool customer. Whenever he’s around, the entire set will be quite pleasant. Balayya sir’s energy levels remain high throughout the day,” said Pragya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – This two fall in danger zone right away
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club