We all know that superstar Mahesh Babu is a very shy guy and takes some time to establish a comfortable working relation with his co-stars. This low profile actor has recently spoken to a leading daily and shared his childhood experiences. Mahesh stated that, he never had the stardom feeling and has even gone to school by auto rickshaw. He also added that, he used to act only during summer holidays without disturbing his studies.
Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for Koratala Shiva’s untitled film. Shruti Hassan is playing the female lead in this film, while Devi Sri Prasad is scoring music. This film also features Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad in prominent roles. Erneni Naveen, Yalamanchili Ravi Shankar and Mohan are producing this film under Mytri Movie Makers banner.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen