We all know that superstar Mahesh Babu is a very shy guy and takes some time to establish a comfortable working relation with his co-stars. This low profile actor has recently spoken to a leading daily and shared his childhood experiences. Mahesh stated that, he never had the stardom feeling and has even gone to school by auto rickshaw. He also added that, he used to act only during summer holidays without disturbing his studies.
Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for Koratala Shiva’s untitled film. Shruti Hassan is playing the female lead in this film, while Devi Sri Prasad is scoring music. This film also features Jagapathi Babu, Rajendra Prasad in prominent roles. Erneni Naveen, Yalamanchili Ravi Shankar and Mohan are producing this film under Mytri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?