Superstar Mahesh Babu, Koratala Siva and Guntur MP Jayadev Galla landed in Vijayawada this morning as part of Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotional tour. The trio first offered special prayers at Kanakadurgamma Temple and later watched Bharat Ane Nenu with hundreds of elated fans.
Addressing fans and the media after the screening, Mahesh recollected his association with Vijayawada. He said that the hundred days functions of Okkadu Pokiri and Dookudu were held in Vijayawada. Mahesh went on to say that he will continue to act in movies until he turns 100 years. He further said that he has no interest in politics.
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?