Ever since he questioned PM Narendra Modi’s silence on the right-wing fanatics celebrating Kannada journalist Gauri Lankesh’s murder, versatile artiste Prakash Raj has come under intense attack on social media. Numerous trolls have been targeting Prakash Raj with nasty, humiliating comments.
However, undeterred, Prakash Raj took to Twitter and said that he will continue to question as it is his fundamental right. Prakash Raj told his trolls that everyone has a right to differ with what he expresses, but some are constantly trolling him with disgusting language.
The actor went on to say that every single abuse only makes him stronger to express his concerns.
Let’s set it straight….. I will continue to question. It’s my fundamental right pic.twitter.com/JJBegBjAGc
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) October 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?