Vijay Devarakonda is a sensation of sorts in the country as of now. He is all over the place and is a happening star in Hindi film events as well. Vijay made his presence felt at an award show last night and revealed some interesting news about his projects.
When asked when he will enter digital space, Vijay quickly said: “digital space is not for me and I don’t like myself to be seen on the small screen”. But Vijay also cleared that he would produce digital content very soon.
Vijay is busy with his latest film Dear Comrade which will release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board