Richa Gangopadhyay has come a long way since her debut in Sekhar Kammula’s Leader. After Nagavalli, she tasted success with Mirapakay and made a huge splash in Tamil film industry with Mayakkam Enna and Osthe. She’s currently acting in Prabhas’ Vaaradhi and an untitled Bengali film, which is a remake of Vikramarkudu. Recently, a section of media reported that Richa had been approached to dance for an item number in Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha starrer Rowdy Rathore. When a leading newspaper asked Richa if it was true, the actress was surprised to hear the news. “I have neither been approached nor have I given my nod to any item number in Rowdy Rathore. I am currently not interested in doing any item numbers. I would rather do performances that are balanced with glamour,” she said. She recently shot for an action sequence for Vaaradhi in Ramoji Film City and the actress seems to be content with her career in three different languages.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections