“People are asking me for the secret to my youthful good looks. It is the positive energy given by my fans that keeps me going. Someone recently asked me about my retirement. Have no such illusions. I will not retire from the industry. Maybe, Chaitanya and Akhil will retire one day, but I won’t”, quipped Nagarjuna.
‘Greeku Veerudu’ is getting ready for an end April release. Thaman has composed the film’s audio album and Dasaradh has directed the project. Nayanathara is the heroine in the movie.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl