“People are asking me for the secret to my youthful good looks. It is the positive energy given by my fans that keeps me going. Someone recently asked me about my retirement. Have no such illusions. I will not retire from the industry. Maybe, Chaitanya and Akhil will retire one day, but I won’t”, quipped Nagarjuna.
‘Greeku Veerudu’ is getting ready for an end April release. Thaman has composed the film’s audio album and Dasaradh has directed the project. Nayanathara is the heroine in the movie.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic