An emotional NTR was all praises for his director Trivikram and Aravindha Sametha during his speech at the film’s success function this afternoon. NTR said that he had been longing to work with Trivikram from several years and that it has finally materialized with ASVR.
Heaping praises on Trivikram and Aravindha Sametha, NTR said that Trivikram has given him a film which he will be proud of showing to his kids and the society in future. Refusing to take any credit for Aravindha Sametha’s success, NTR said that he and the entire cast and crew trusted Trivikram and that the credit should duly go to the director.
NTR also thanked the entire unit for their creative and emotional contribution for the film and of course his fans for making the film a huge success.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?