Akhil’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Mr Majnu, is all set for a grand release in a few hours. Expectations on this film are quite high among fans and they are sure that Akhil will deliver a solid hit this time around.
Meanwhile, Akhil has been interacting with the media to promote Mr Majnu. In a latest interview, the young Akkineni lad revealed that his father Nagarjuna wanted him to reinvent himself as a commercial hero. “But I don’t know how to go about it, so I should seek Tarak anna’s help to learn the mass hero niche,” Akhil said.
Incidentally, NTR was the special guest at Mr Majnu’s pre-release event. He predicted that Akhil will become one of the finest actors someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation