Talented beauty Ileana D Cruz, who has given some of the biggest hits in Telugu is slowly making a mark in Bollywood. Ileana’s debut movie Hindi movie Barfi went on to become a huge hit and got her some huge offers.
Her second Hindi project, Phata Poster Nikla Hero is ready for release and Ileana is leaving no stone to promote her latest flick. In one of the promotions, when Ileana was asked whether she would continue doing Telugu films she was quick to answer “I owe everything to Telugu films. I got my Bollywood break because of my work in the south. I would never leave Tollywood and very soon will be doing a film there”. Ileana was last seen in the blockbuster hit Julayi.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna