Young Mega hero Varun Tej is basking in the success of his latest release, Tholi Prema. The charming actor is getting appreciation for his looks and performance from all quarters.
In a recent interview post Tholi Prema’s success, Varun Tej made a few striking comments. Varun was all praises for his uncle Power Star Pawan Kalyan. “Pawan Kalyan is a gutsy man. He is giving up crores of rupees and superstardom to get into politics and serve the people. I wouldn’t have made such a sacrifice if I had been in his place,” Varun said.
Varun Tej further said that he is not craving for stardom and that he wants to be known as a performer. The actor will next team up Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy for a space thriller.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema