The hexa platinum disc function of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ was held at Hotel Radisson today in Hyderabad. The function was attended by Allu Arjun, Puri Jagan, Dil Raju, Bandla Ganesh, Catherine Tresa, BVS Ravi and other members of the crew.
At the meet, Bunny expressed his confidence over the film’s chances at the Box Office. He also praised director Puri Jagan. “This movie is an expression of Puri’s love for me. He really is a joy to work with”, said Bunny.
He also praised producer Bandla Ganesh for his ego management skills. “In the film industry, there are 24 designated crafts. But in my opinion, there should be a 25th craft and that is ego management. Bandla Ganesh excels in that department and he knows how to handle all the actors and technicians” he said.
The movie is all set for its theatrical release on the 31st of this month.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?