Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Ice Cream 2’ may just be a few days old, but it is already melting in the heat of the box office. The movie has received bad reviews and bad reception from viewers and as a result, it is being pulled from many theatres due to a lack of demand.
It is being replaced by other films like ‘Karthikeya’ as a sort of feeder for theatres, until new films come in this Friday. The movie has been produced with Flow Cam Technology and RGV says that it is a first movie from his new ‘New Telugu Film Industry’.
Tummalapalli Rama Satyanarayana is the producer of this movie and JD Chakravarthy has played the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral -Mahesh with a young-looking superstar Krishna
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?