Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Ice Cream 2’ may just be a few days old, but it is already melting in the heat of the box office. The movie has received bad reviews and bad reception from viewers and as a result, it is being pulled from many theatres due to a lack of demand.
It is being replaced by other films like ‘Karthikeya’ as a sort of feeder for theatres, until new films come in this Friday. The movie has been produced with Flow Cam Technology and RGV says that it is a first movie from his new ‘New Telugu Film Industry’.
Tummalapalli Rama Satyanarayana is the producer of this movie and JD Chakravarthy has played the lead role.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally