Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Ice Cream 2’ may just be a few days old, but it is already melting in the heat of the box office. The movie has received bad reviews and bad reception from viewers and as a result, it is being pulled from many theatres due to a lack of demand.
It is being replaced by other films like ‘Karthikeya’ as a sort of feeder for theatres, until new films come in this Friday. The movie has been produced with Flow Cam Technology and RGV says that it is a first movie from his new ‘New Telugu Film Industry’.
Tummalapalli Rama Satyanarayana is the producer of this movie and JD Chakravarthy has played the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?