Some films just tend to live on. They become classics and their appeal stands the test of time. One such modern day classic is the movie ‘Bommarillu’, that had Siddharth and Genelia in lead roles. Directed by Bhaskar and produced by Dil Raju, the movie went on to become a blockbuster.
More than the commercial success, the film ended up creating a lot of discussion and debate among families. Youngsters connected strongly to the storyline and many parents were found questioning themselves to see if they were too strict. The film’s story and theme continue to remain relevant to this day.
The film released on August 9th 2006 and it ended up as one of the biggest hits of the year. The film also transformed the fortunes of Dil Raju’s SVC banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets