‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, the longest running Indian film ever, has been re-released today in select cinemas across the country. Recently, the film celebrated its 1000th week run at Mumbai’s oldest Maratha Mandir cinema. The makers of the film, Yash Raj Films, are bringing the film out now on the eve of its 20th year of release.
Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead roles, the film redefined screen romance and went on to become the biggest blockbuster of its time. The film even catapulted Shah Rukh and Kajol into the big league overnight and it remains a favorite of romantic film lovers.
Well, here’s another golden opportunity to revisit the magic of this film on the big screen. Check it out at a theater near you.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer