‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, the longest running Indian film ever, has been re-released today in select cinemas across the country. Recently, the film celebrated its 1000th week run at Mumbai’s oldest Maratha Mandir cinema. The makers of the film, Yash Raj Films, are bringing the film out now on the eve of its 20th year of release.
Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead roles, the film redefined screen romance and went on to become the biggest blockbuster of its time. The film even catapulted Shah Rukh and Kajol into the big league overnight and it remains a favorite of romantic film lovers.
Well, here’s another golden opportunity to revisit the magic of this film on the big screen. Check it out at a theater near you.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?