Yesteryear actor Saichand is popular among parallel cinema lovers through movies such as the iconic Telugu classic Maa Bhoomi, Chiru’s Manchu Pallaki, Rangula Kala and RGV’s Shiva.
After Revathi’s Ankuram that released in 1993, Saichand quit movies and started producing documentaries. After nearly 25 years, Saichand is making his comeback to movies with Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even though his role is under wraps up, it is being said that he’s essaying a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film