Yesteryear actor Saichand is popular among parallel cinema lovers through movies such as the iconic Telugu classic Maa Bhoomi, Chiru’s Manchu Pallaki, Rangula Kala and RGV’s Shiva.
After Revathi’s Ankuram that released in 1993, Saichand quit movies and started producing documentaries. After nearly 25 years, Saichand is making his comeback to movies with Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even though his role is under wraps up, it is being said that he’s essaying a crucial role.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?