Yesteryear actor Saichand is popular among parallel cinema lovers through movies such as the iconic Telugu classic Maa Bhoomi, Chiru’s Manchu Pallaki, Rangula Kala and RGV’s Shiva.
After Revathi’s Ankuram that released in 1993, Saichand quit movies and started producing documentaries. After nearly 25 years, Saichand is making his comeback to movies with Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even though his role is under wraps up, it is being said that he’s essaying a crucial role.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director