Yesteryear actor Saichand is popular among parallel cinema lovers through movies such as the iconic Telugu classic Maa Bhoomi, Chiru’s Manchu Pallaki, Rangula Kala and RGV’s Shiva.
After Revathi’s Ankuram that released in 1993, Saichand quit movies and started producing documentaries. After nearly 25 years, Saichand is making his comeback to movies with Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa. Even though his role is under wraps up, it is being said that he’s essaying a crucial role.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube