We all know that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nani are doing a multi-starrer in the direction of Sriram Aditya. The film is halfway through and the latest gossip that is making the rounds is that the makers are planning to name the film as Devadas.
Though this is merely a speculation, this news has caught on all over. Incidentally, Devdas is also the name of ANR’s cult classic film from the yesteryears.
Nani plays a doctor in this film and his performance is said to be a highlight of the movie. Ashwini Dutt produces this film which is being made on a huge scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?