We all know that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nani are doing a multi-starrer in the direction of Sriram Aditya. The film is halfway through and the latest gossip that is making the rounds is that the makers are planning to name the film as Devadas.
Though this is merely a speculation, this news has caught on all over. Incidentally, Devdas is also the name of ANR’s cult classic film from the yesteryears.
Nani plays a doctor in this film and his performance is said to be a highlight of the movie. Ashwini Dutt produces this film which is being made on a huge scale.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush