We all know that Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nani are doing a multi-starrer in the direction of Sriram Aditya. The film is halfway through and the latest gossip that is making the rounds is that the makers are planning to name the film as Devadas.
Though this is merely a speculation, this news has caught on all over. Incidentally, Devdas is also the name of ANR’s cult classic film from the yesteryears.
Nani plays a doctor in this film and his performance is said to be a highlight of the movie. Ashwini Dutt produces this film which is being made on a huge scale.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states