Ever since Jr NTR’s fiery campaigns during the 2009 general elections in the erstwhile united Andhra Pradesh, a section of Nandamuri fans and TDP supporters have been demanding the actor’s entry into active politics. The demand is so intense that fans even want to see Jr NTR as the Chief Minister to revive the TDP’s future in the twin Telugu states.
Now, Nara Lokesh, Jr NTR’s cousin and TDP General Secretary, has opened up about Jr NTR’s political entry. At the Yuvagalam event in Tirupati earlier today, Nara Lokesh said that he would surely welcome Jr NTR into active politics.
“I would welcome anybody who wish to see a change in Andhra Pradesh politics and see the state leading the country at front into politics. So yeah, I would definitely welcome NTR into active politics,” Lokesh told a huge crowd of autorickshaw drivers and TDP fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food