Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho has completed its censor formalities earlier today and it has been given a U/A certificate with minor cuts. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and Bandla Ganesh has produced it. Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa have played the lead roles in this action and romantic entertainer. It’s said to be Allu Arjun’s most stylish film till date and the first look of the film has got a stunning response on the internet. Devi Sri Prasad’s music has already become a rage in the market and two of the songs – Top Lechipodhi and another violin song have become chartbusters. Action sequences choreographed by Kecha are going to be another highlight in the film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer and most part of the film has been shot in Bangkok and Barcelona. The film is all set for a massive release on May 31.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release