Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho has completed its censor formalities earlier today and it has been given a U/A certificate with minor cuts. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and Bandla Ganesh has produced it. Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa have played the lead roles in this action and romantic entertainer. It’s said to be Allu Arjun’s most stylish film till date and the first look of the film has got a stunning response on the internet. Devi Sri Prasad’s music has already become a rage in the market and two of the songs – Top Lechipodhi and another violin song have become chartbusters. Action sequences choreographed by Kecha are going to be another highlight in the film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer and most part of the film has been shot in Bangkok and Barcelona. The film is all set for a massive release on May 31.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller