Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will hit the screens on May 23rd and this information was communicated by producer Bandla Ganesh. The film has Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul in lead roles and Puri Jagan is the director.
The audio album of this romantic entertainer was launched recently. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Brahmanandam is expected to play a crucial role in ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
Amol Rathod has handled the cinematography and the movie’s visuals are expected to be a special attraction. Puri has changed his technical team completely for this project and he is banking on this film to give him a good boost.
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name
- F2 & VVR latest Nizam collections