Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will hit the screens on May 23rd and this information was communicated by producer Bandla Ganesh. The film has Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul in lead roles and Puri Jagan is the director.
The audio album of this romantic entertainer was launched recently. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Brahmanandam is expected to play a crucial role in ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
Amol Rathod has handled the cinematography and the movie’s visuals are expected to be a special attraction. Puri has changed his technical team completely for this project and he is banking on this film to give him a good boost.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh