Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will hit the screens on May 23rd and this information was communicated by producer Bandla Ganesh. The film has Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul in lead roles and Puri Jagan is the director.
The audio album of this romantic entertainer was launched recently. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music. Brahmanandam is expected to play a crucial role in ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
Amol Rathod has handled the cinematography and the movie’s visuals are expected to be a special attraction. Puri has changed his technical team completely for this project and he is banking on this film to give him a good boost.
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists