Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ is gearing up for a release on the 24th of this month and post-production activities are coming to an end. The movie’s re-recording is currently underway and the first half’s RR has already been completed. Work is expected to be wrapped up in a day or two.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of the film. Puri Jagan is the director and Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this romantic entertainer.
Allu Arjun will be seen in the company of Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul. He will be sporting a stylish new look and his character is expected to have a very entertaining flavour. Rao Ramesh and Brahmanandam will be seen in crucial roles in this film.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents