Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Iddarammayilatho is going to commence from December 16. Puri Jagannadh is going to direct the film and Bandla Ganesh will produce this romantic entertainer under Parameshwara Art Productions banner. The film will head to Mumbai to shoot for a song and from there they’ll head to Bangkok where the film’s principal shooting will take place for almost a month. Majority of the film is expected to be shot in New Zealand. Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are the lead actresses in the film. We had recently reported that Puri Jagannadh and Bandla Ganesh are taking great care to present Allu Arjun in the most stylish manner. A photoshoot with almost 60 different costume changes was done on Allu Arjun. Moreover, sources tell us that Puri Jagannadh has worked really hard on each and every aspect of the film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is going to score the music.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon