Recently, Sangamithra, being hailed as one of India’s most expensive films ever, had its first look launch at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera. The film’s entire core team was present at the event.
Now, the film’s director Sundar C has made a striking comment while speaking to the media. Sundar said, “if Baahubali placed South Indian Cinema on the national map, Sangamithra will take Indian Cinema to the international level.”
Leading Tamil film production house Sri Thenandal Films is pumping in more than 250 crores into the making of this epic period fantasy that stars Shruti Hassan, Jayam Ravi and Arya in lead roles. AR Rahman is scoring the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage