Recently, Sangamithra, being hailed as one of India’s most expensive films ever, had its first look launch at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera. The film’s entire core team was present at the event.
Now, the film’s director Sundar C has made a striking comment while speaking to the media. Sundar said, “if Baahubali placed South Indian Cinema on the national map, Sangamithra will take Indian Cinema to the international level.”
Leading Tamil film production house Sri Thenandal Films is pumping in more than 250 crores into the making of this epic period fantasy that stars Shruti Hassan, Jayam Ravi and Arya in lead roles. AR Rahman is scoring the film’s music.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date