For the last few months, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been aggressively touring across Andhra Pradesh and is addressing millions of people ahead of the upcoming general elections. Apart from taking on both the ruling and opposition parties, Pawan’s primary motive during his campaigns was to spread his party’s main agenda among the masses.
In a latest public meet held in Chittoor district as part of his Rayalaseema tour, Pawan vowed to fulfill three basic rights of the common people if Janasena is voted to power. Pawan said that his party will offer free education and free health to all and employment to the state’s youth when he takes charge as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Whether Janasena will emerge victorious in the Assembly elections this summer remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles