For the last few months, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has been aggressively touring across Andhra Pradesh and is addressing millions of people ahead of the upcoming general elections. Apart from taking on both the ruling and opposition parties, Pawan’s primary motive during his campaigns was to spread his party’s main agenda among the masses.
In a latest public meet held in Chittoor district as part of his Rayalaseema tour, Pawan vowed to fulfill three basic rights of the common people if Janasena is voted to power. Pawan said that his party will offer free education and free health to all and employment to the state’s youth when he takes charge as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Whether Janasena will emerge victorious in the Assembly elections this summer remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?