Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who never shies away from controversies, has once again made striking comments, this time about the coveted National Film Awards. In a latest interview, Kangana said that her performance in Manikarnika and the film deserve a National Award.
Not stopping there, Kangana said, “I feel there are certain things which if you will not respect, then it is, in turn, disrespectful for that organisation itself. So, if I or my film Manikarnika don’t win at National Film Awards, then it will question the credibility of that award ceremony,” said Kangana. She also said that she will be objective enough to say it’s better than hers if she comes across any other good work. However, she also added, “But I don’t think it will happen.”
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans
- Malayalam actor joins Allu Arjun film
- Anirudh slams his critics with a satirical tweet
- Kanchana 3 opens to decent occupancy in single screens