On this Father’s Day, Megastar Chiranjeevi recollected his close bond with his father Konidela Venkateswara Rao in do exclusive interview with a popular Telugu daily. Chiru said that his father was quite strict but also very affectionate with him and his two brothers Naga Babu and Pawan Kalyan.
Chiru said that his father was the main inspiration behind his foray into movies. “After graduation, I told my father about my wish to join a film school to learn acting. He immediately gave his nod. If not for his support, there’s no a Chiranjeevi now,” said the Megastar.
Seen in the above picture is Konidela Venkateswara Rao, captured by Chiru himself with an old analog Agfa camera gifted to him by his father.
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors