Interacting with the Telugu media, Vikram made a few amusing comments on the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy. It’s well-known that Vikram’s son Dhruv will be making his acting debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Vikram said that it was his father’s wish to see Dhruv in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil version even though they had planned Dhruv’s debut after 3 years.
“If my son didn’t do the film, I would have acted in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. There would have been no issues with the age factor. All it matters is how an actor looks onscreen,” Vikram said.
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon