Interacting with the Telugu media, Vikram made a few amusing comments on the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy. It’s well-known that Vikram’s son Dhruv will be making his acting debut with Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma. Vikram said that it was his father’s wish to see Dhruv in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil version even though they had planned Dhruv’s debut after 3 years.
“If my son didn’t do the film, I would have acted in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. There would have been no issues with the age factor. All it matters is how an actor looks onscreen,” Vikram said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?