IIFA awards have gained a lot of popularity and for the first time they have chosen South India for ‘IIFA Utsavam’. The event took place in Hyderabad yesterday and the who’s who of south cinema were gathered at the event.
The stars brought the red carpet on fire with their stunning designer wears and surpised everyone. Several star performances also enthralled the audience as the awards became the talk of the town all over the country
The Tourism Department of Telanagana came forward to fund the entire event and all the amount gathered from this program will be donated to the Chennai Flood Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly